Become a Monthly Donor
Please join our special community of monthly donors who play a key role in helping seniors get or remain in housing.
Benefits to you:
- It’s easy and convenient. You can choose how you want to give — through your bank account or credit card. And you can change, suspend or cancel your gift at any time.
- It’s the most efficient way to give. You’ll reduce our mailing and administrative costs, putting more of your gifts to work helping people in need.
- It’s rewarding. You’ll still receive newsletters, our impact report and other updates about the incredible difference you’re making. As one of our current monthly donors.
Elaine says: “Knowing that every month I’m helping low-income seniors in a way that is so easy for me is a no-brainer!”
How Your Money Helps:
- $25 can buy one month of a needed prescription
- $40 pays for the application fee for an apartment
- $100 provides a dislocated senior with new bedding and furniture
- $500 pays for rent assistance to prevent the eviction of a frail senior experiencing a housing crisis
- $1000 covers all application fees, deposits, moving costs for one permanent housing placement for a homeless senior.