NWPP believes availability of and access to affordable housing is essential to ending poverty and social problems stemming from poverty. Our Housing Program is unique in that it tracks the outcomes of clients housed.
We put the client at the center of our work and focus on providing services that acknowledge and affirm the dignity of each individual we’re working with.
- Comprehensive housing assessment
- Information and Referral to other community resources
- Development of a housing plan that addresses short-term and long-term housing needs
- Assistance with motel vouchers, rent assistance and transitional housing, depending on availability and eligibility for community funds
- Advocacy with current or potential landlords
- Permanent housing placement, including affordable housing search, move-in deposits, basic furniture and moving assistance
- Eviction prevention services
- Interpreters available for languages other than English